Friday, February 01, 2008
Want to torture the mumzor? Don't feed the cat. Lawlz.
Team Singapore sports idol thing was yesterday! It was quite fun! I wish they had used the clothes I wore yesterday in the fashion show. And I wish they had let me wear my specs. Urk.
I hate taking photos without my glasses. Damn fat. And ugly. Sucks.
Anyhoo. Columbia clothes woohoo. Awesome. And loads and loads of Team Singapore athletes and staff were there.
It was a pretty cool night. (:
Any way taxi peak hours could end about 830am instead of 930am? I finish training at 8am and I have to wait till friggin 930am before I leave for home. I mean seriously la 35percent of 12dollars as surcharge is so damn idiotic. Stupido. Save money also make me waste time. Murr. Wanna go home also so difficult.
Yes yes, complaining. Pampered. Whatever. Tired la okay.
Heehee see the mood changing within this post? It must be the pms that's slowly approaching. Woop.
Will and Grace time!