The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


This is a public shout out to all my friends; past and present.

I know I haven’t exactly been there for all of you and that I may seem so hard to get. I just want you all to know that you’re all in my heart(man I need a bigger heart). I keep smses that you guys send so I can look at them and smile at how awesome my friends are. For remembering me, for noticing when I do well overseas and just for making that effort to keep in touch that I fail so terribly at. I love you guys for that. Perhaps I’m too lazy to make sure all my friends don’t feel left out, so I take the easy route and I don’t contact anyone. I appreciate the gesture when you guys invite me to your outings even though I may decline the invitation. It’s enough for me that you thought of me. I hope no reporter ever asks me who I’d like to thank because man that article will be so full of names they’re going to have to leave at least two pages for me. Haha. Okay okay. Bottomline yo. You guys are sooooooo damn awesome. I’m so darn lucky :D

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com