The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Saturday, January 12, 2008


Saturday article is out today! Woohoo! It's out in the Sports section in the Straits Times!! How awesome is that? :D There's also another article in today's Today Paper. Check that out too.

But I think I sound kind of snobbish in the ST article. Hmm I should phrase my answers a little better next time.

To the kind lady who came up to me and gave me chocolates, I hope you know how much I appreciate that gesture. I loved the chocolates too!

I just don't really fancy being recognised (not that I am that often :|)

Ah taper time! I'll be leaving on the 17th this month and I'll be back on the 27th. Wish me luck and I know I'm going to have an awesome time! Koratttttttttt.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com