The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Saturday, July 14, 2007


See? I try! : D
I try to blog. But. It's always tough. It's like keeping two lovers when you know you love one more. HAHA.

What a way to use a metaphor.

BOOM. I need to go to sleep now I think. But I'm just too awake. Have to remember to buy the coffee from the machine tomorrow. They changed the coffee and it's now awesome. : D

My heart is pulling in one direction
I see and feel but I don't follow
I pull, it pulls, I feel the pain,
I want to go but then refrain
The pull is strong, but I am scared
That once again, this heart will break.


It's not realllyyy a poem. But still. This is what a blog is for right? FEELINGZ YO.

Okay. Sleep now!

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com