Saturday, July 07, 2007
Oh my! Whut a surpizeeee. Haha. I'm here bloggin cos. Just because!
Now at the pool. And a couple of updates!
Am going to do the Ironman 70.3 in September! Currently still wondering if I'm slightly nuts for going ahead with it. I'm quite surprised people still visit this blog of mine. Meh. I'm sorry. I've been cheating on this blog with another one. Hehe.
Just recovered from a *whispers*stupid shoulder. Sssh it's sensitive.
Wear green today in support of a greener earth! But wear only if you mean it pls. It's useless to just wear green and then go smoke a pack or more, go jet around in yourc car many many timez, waste paper, or other non green stuff.
Better if you keep going green even after today.
The same goes for like birthdays and valentines day and stuff like that. Don't just treat someone good on special occasions! Do it everyday! : D
I sound rather weird I think. I'm also very warm now. D: Hot hot hot.