The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Sunday, April 15, 2007


HI PEOPLE. HEE HEE. I'm sorry I haven't updated in eons. : D

I've got quotes today. For ya'all.
They're from one of my favourite graphic novels, Strangers In Paradise.


- You'd do anything to keep me from saying goodbye, wouldn't you.
- In my life, I love you more.
- She's beautiful! More beautiful than I remembered. More beautiful than my dreams.
- I think you need lots of hugs. Yeah? Yeah.
- Without love, we're nothing more than strangers in paradise.
- I was thinking of you today. I was trying to think of what you used to say to me.
- This mask I wear. You gave to me.
- I love you, But I can't do this anymore.
- Madam, please don't lick the painting (lol moment)
- Painting helps - it keeps things real. It's what I can't paint that slips away and haunts me.


That's it for now. I've got another blog now so that's why I've been missing. Sorry but I can't tell you the new address.

I gotta go cook rice now. See ya.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com