Thursday, October 05, 2006
just a quick update. a tortoise managed to find it's way from his/her twelfth storey home to MY home, and MY room. and got itself stuck in between the cupboard and my bed. XD gosh. it is rather big. it's extremely shocking to find a tortoise in your room. haha. my sis found it and called my mom while mom, dad and myself were on the way home. it's slightly bigger than my open palm. : D the owner claimed it today. haha. crazy tortoise.
and. giddy day today. felt like the world was just spinning and spinning. perhaps it's because of listening to lukas rossi's "headspin" that caused it. Hmm. Hur. Just kidding. I don't even listen to it that much. Hurrr. Okay. So giddy day. When I got home and was coming out of the cab, I swear I thought I was going to faint right there and then. Horrible feeling. Urk. Okay. It's like nine thirty now and I'm going to sleep... Night yo. : D