The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Have you ever looked at a stranger and thought to yourself. Hmm, I could fall in love with him/her. And then your mind goes into futureland where everything seems like in dreamland. Haha. I was just wondering.

Sometimes, when I'm at the shopping centre looking down at the lower levels, I'm in awe at how many different lives there are and I start to wonder how people's lives are. How their relationship with their familes are. If they're girlfriend, boyfriend, I wonder how close they are, will they end up together forever? Do they look good together? Does the boyfriend look much better looking than his girlfriend? And then if yes, does he cheat on her?

Hell, I've got too much time don't I? Well, my mind moves really fast so all the thoughts could have gone by in like.. 5 seconds? Hurr. Okay dudes dudettes, my penpal has replied me! : D teehee.

Off to watch movie with teh sissy. Because yesterday we were both two little piggies who refused to wake up. Slumberland was too cool. Haha. Kay. G'bye.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com