Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Hi. Uhm.
I need to seek peace.
Otherwise.
I'm pretty sure I'll kill myself.
How?
Sigh.
At the back of my mind, I'm thinking: "DAAAAAMN. What an emo post."
But would you rather I lie and tell you i feel good?
I hope not.
Because I don't feel good at all.
I really feel like crying. Dying.
The only time I really feel close to peace and happiness, is home.
Cos home is where MY heart is.
I love my family.
So.
Why do I feel like crying?
):
I'm sad, people.
I'm so sad.
I'm working full time.
I'm studying full time.
I'm swimming full time.
How much fuller can my life be?
I'm asking alot of questions huh?
I've to go claim my fees.
I've to go do my certificate tomorrow.
I've two 1500words essays to write.
I'm back to normal training tomorrow.
I have to work for a couple more years.
I have to get my dip.
I have to get my medal.
):