The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Why are break up songs so damn nice? Hur.

Today. I woke up at 6:00. I am supposed to be at the pool at 6:00. Haha. Anyway. Dadday woke me up abt 6:10? he or 6:20. i forgot. I thought he knew it was already 6:10/20. Apparently he thought it was 5:10! Hurrr. So I persuaded him to let me sleep in. Didnt go for morning training. Hee. Lazy lazy.Went for people's induction at Carlton Hotel. Spent the WHOLE DAY there. Tiring maan. But I met so many new people. (: Nice, new people.

So anyway, got to the pool. Changed, got out of the toilet. FLASH BOOM. Woot. Lightning and thunder. Lol. I saw everyone getting out of the pool. Lightning and thunder got worse after that. Till, I didnt even get wet. Hurr. Chatted a lil with the girls. They're dang hilarious. Crazy girls. Anyway. Then. Mad mad stuff.

Hurr. Nice stuff happened after that. :p SECRETIVE NICE STUFF. HEH. (: (: (: (:

Then. Sent kj home. Then. DINNAR. Then. Greys Anatomy. Funny shit. And loads of nice songs. Here's a list:

-Faraway Blues by Joe Purdy
-Miss Halfway by Anya Marina
-Clean and Sober by Anya Marina

Basically, go get Anya Marina and Joe Purdy songs. Especially Anya Marina. Awesome.

WEEWEET. Kay. MASSAGE TMR WHEE! : D I need it badly. ):

Massage and physio every wednesdays. Oh man. That means. No more free time for tp visits. ): how leh?

Hmm. Figure it out as we go along. Crap. So little time. So much stuff to do. This isn't going as I planned. ):

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com