The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Saturday, May 06, 2006


SAY SAY SAY! lol.
go to youtube.com search for 'hard gay' sounds soooo wrong right? but well. it's funny la. remember to add in 'english subtitles' to your search. UNLESS you understand japanese la. it's funny shit. yeah.

my horoscope in Life! paper today. is soooo accurate man. LOL. only the first part la. HEH. if you read it then you'll get what i mean. : p

as usual. i keep forgetting what i wanna blog about. but well. one thing i remember is that. my liking for politics has changed over the years. i used to HATE politics. the word and everything that came with it. now. i like reading about it. kinda. as long as it's slightly gossipy, it can be quite fun to read. but it's also interesting to know about Singapore's political issues. Yup, i'm talking about the currently on going rallies. Quite interesting to read. (:

Today.. was a good day for me.Minus the fact that my sister is drawing something that prolly resembles me and my bro is like laughing at it. Retarded siblings. Omg. The drawing is so. Omg. Shitarded. Eh. When you read this ar, don't start saying I'm being sensitive and what shit la kay. The drawing is fuggin funny, seriously. The words you're saying isn't. You know how words can affect me sometimes. I'm not saying you can't joke or what. Just know that some things affect me more than others. Like how some words affect you more than others.

On a side note, I hate having interrupted sleep. You know how annoying it is? Especially when I already have such a bloody hard time sleeping.

Current musical obsession: Where does the good go? By Tegan and Sara. It's a song from Grey's anatomy. That show is dang good i tell you. Very cooooooool show. (: and funnay too. ^_^


I love those secret glances. May be thinking too much as usual but hell, why not make myself feel good. Hurr.

Mmmm. I need to cut my hair. Indie music is so feel good. Watching bloopers alone allows you to laugh harder. Oh man. I want to get this ear dryer cos I keep getting swimmer's ear. Cos of all the water in ear. And especially cos my left ear is smaller than normal ears, it keeps getting infected. Bloody hell. But then. The ear dryer cannot be shipped to singapore from the US. -.- irritating. I'll go look for it when i get to the US.

Woop. Gotta go pee. Bye.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com