The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


(i) List 10 things you want to say to people but know you never will
(ii) Don't say who they are
-ahem-
1)I love your smile and the way you talk and how you talk to me.
2)You are too intense, chillllllll man.
3)You. Are. SUPER annoying. But somehow I'm still forcing myself to talk to you. Minimally of course.
4)You are living a much better life than many people and yet. You sound as if you're the most unlucky person in the world.
5)I hate it when you don't prioritize.
6)You're so friggin cool. DAMNED cool.
7) What is wrong with you? Can't you just be a little less bratty?
8)You're kinda irritating sometimes. I wish I didnt feel this way.
9)I dreamt of you the other day, woah.
10)Thank you for everything you've done. It means the world to me.



Most of these I'll never say, because of my pride. Hmm. It sucks.

Anyway.. Don't ask me who kay? I won't tell you.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com