The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Friday, February 10, 2006


So. Uhm. i was thinking rather emo thoughts again today.

I was thinking, Of how much I need to treasure those around me. I need to remember. Life is so damned unexpectable. You don't know what could happen next.

Stop now and think. How would you feel if you didnt have someone near and dear. The feeling sucks i know. But it helps. Cos I learn to appreciate my family and friends more. I never want them to leave me, though they one day will. Life will go on, with much difficulty on my part.

I love my family. So much joy, happiness. How would i live w/o them? I don't know.

I gotta appreciate them more. They treat me so well. I think I take them for granted.

In love I trust.

I think I should get a tattoo of those words. "In love I trust"

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com