Saturday, February 25, 2006
SE7EN things that make me smile:
1. family
2. abby my cat
3. iced coffee
4. great art(drawings, photographs etc..)
5. waking up refreshed
6. other people's smiles
7. moozik
SE7EN ways to win my heart:
1. catch my eye
2. connect with me without trying too hard
3. physical connection(don't anyhow think)
4. be witty
5. be confident not arrogant
6. give me hugs! XD
7. (it usually comes naturally la)
SE7EN things I believe in:
1. God
2. Myself
3. True love
4. Freedom of speech
5. The fact that I'll be famous one day. World-wide mind you.
6. I will find the one
7. I will have a comfortable life in the future
SE7EN things I'm afraid of:
1. God(not a thing is it? is it counted?)
2. Death
3. Loneliness
4. Roaches
5. Rejection
6. Losing everything/everyone I have
7. Authority
SE7EN things that I do everyday:
1. Swim(except sunday)
2. Eat
3. Sleep(so lame yes?)
4. Fiddle with zee laptop
5. Think of you
6. Bathe
7. Smile
SE7EN people I want to see right now:
1. Abby (Let's meet soon! Actually won't be soon la. I'm rather busy.-_- lol.)
2. Mummay and Dadday(they're in their room la, but somehow when i don't see them i'm not comfortable)
3. Lamate(How you now lamate? Better?)
4. Whoever wants
5. to see
6. me
7. too. XD
SE7EN people who should also do this:
Aiya. EVERYONE who wants to la. : D