Thursday, February 23, 2006
a loooooong time ago, i used to write poems. what kind? love poems. for who? no one really. honest. i just managed to come up with them with no one in mind. i think it was just a romantic phase. -_- anyway. one of my faves below. forgive the corniness. im hopeless.
We have crossed borders of millions,
gone through the waves in the sea.
Been to hell and back,
in exchange for love eternally.
Now and then, I wonder,
is it meant to be?
Should I be with someone else,
should you be with me?
Though i may have doubts,
i really do believe,
I was made for only you
and you were made for me.
HURHUR. corny non?
short one.
When I first met you, I noticed your smile.
When I got to know you, I studied your eyes.
When I first kissed you, I tasted your lips.
Now that I love you, I treasure your heart.
woo. and now the whole stack is in zee dustbin cos i wanna leave that part of life behind. it was uber confusing. ONWARD. woop. bye.