The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Friday, January 27, 2006


So like, I think I'm probably gonna be offline earlier starting next week. Why? Cos I think too about too many things at one time. And msn distracts me from sleep. In a way.

I also felt that if I want to sacrifice. Might as well sacrifice wholeheartedly(sounds so urk)

so. I shall. WHOLEHEARTEDLY SACRIFICE. lol.

i'll sleep early. I'll train (try) a hundred percent or ninety la.
I'll put in EFFORT like tomorrow will never come.

Ah. After I say all these. I don't know. Will I live up to my own expectations? I have high expectations you know?

Well,
anything.
I'll do anything.
To be the best. Definately.



Okayness. On a separate note... I found a psychology course that fits my schedule! awesome. (: I can go in without entrance test too cos I passed my O'lvl english. Yayyyy.
The only thing now is whether I can take the course. I have to discuss with my *ahem* employers. LOL. sorray la. first time i've had reeeeeaaalll employers MANzxz.

okay. I think i should sleep now. Not much activity on msn. Hmm.

Hmm. Hmm. Night all.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com