The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005


She says she's no good with words but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out, "A joke of a romantic," stuck to my tongue
Weighted down with words too over-dramatic
Tonight it's "It can't get much worse" vs. "No one should ever feel like..."

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

(whispered part - Pete)
We're going into D-Minor

Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you'd love to lead
Dance
This is the way they'd love if they
knew how misery loved me

You always fold just before you're found out.
Drink up it's last call, last resort, but only the first mistake

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

Why don't you show me the little bit of spine
you've been saving for his mattress, love

Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you'd love to lead
Dance
This is the way they'd love if they knew how misery loved me

Why don't you show me the little bit of spine
you've been saving for his mattress
I only want sympathy in the form of you
crawling into bed with me







and at the end a couple more "dance" yep.
the beginning sounds soo..... but i love the chorus. esp :"i'm two quarters and a heart down, i don't want to forget how your voice sounds."

hart hart. : D

ah. seems like psychology is once again. OUT. so. gaming and animation it shall prolly be then?

hmm or any course that suddenly strikes my interest. and hopefully i can use e-learning. yup.
am bored at home. okay la. not sooooo bad. but still bored. ):

I FUGGIN MISS SCHOOL. dang dang. i miss having to take a cab down to school and go up teh ramp and suddenly spot a familiar face. i miss going to classes where people say hi. i miss staying up late rushing assignments(whacked i know)
but i love that part cos i see like three quarters of my msn group : TP, online.
and we keep each other company.
i miss the times during lesson when the lecturer speaks and we listen. cos i rarely do that now. i miss having 3d lessons when everyone's kinda getting their hands dirty. i miss the people especially. they all. drive me crazy sometimes. but. man. i miss them. i miss the cne lectures! cos we just sit there and watch. O_O some talk, some fall asleep. but i like it cos i see many people i know. hurhur.
i miss the canteen! DESIGN CANTEEN! i miss teh ROTIJOHN ARGH OH TEH HUNGER! argh. i miss the western food. i miss rotijohn again. hhaa. its friggin delectable ooh lala. yummmmmm. and i love the vending machine on the first level cos it has my fave type of coffee. latte. nescafe. ICE COLD! DANG.
seeing all these. you guys prolly think im mad cos u have to study and work and do assignments and stuff. but. i always say. you'll miss it when you have it no more. and i do. even if i were still there. yeah. i'd prolly grumble a couple of times. but i'll still love it. somehow.

i miss tp lahh..
lalala. yes i do.

hoho.

and now. cos of my so called break cos of an ear infection. i miss school even more. AWSHUCKS.


OKAY. off this topic. OFF.

*ahem*
i am waiting fer corpse bride, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and austin powers the spy who shagged me to finish downloading. AND.

I AM GOING CRAZY. looking for these 2 videos. ):

rock a doodle.
and
the phantom tollbooth

):
i saw rock a doodle once on a cruise. i was uber fascinated O_O
the phantom tollbooth, i think we once owned on tape. and i miss it. i wanna watch it again! ):

argh. anyways. hmm. tmrrrrrr.
er.
gonna go fer the ASEAN ParaGames flag presentation ceremony thing. ^_^ i bet there'll be loads of athletes. cos it's combined with the SEA Games. Both will be at Manilaaa. oh. i heard the accomodation sucks. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!! *scrunched up face* non. hope not.
okay.
*stretch*
done. gonna go now. G"BYE

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com