The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Thursday, November 24, 2005


Don't you think it's amazing? What? Everything. I'm amazed at even the simplest things. Things that people aren't even bothered to think about. Like leaves on trees. I do not know why. Seriously. I just find that amazing. I was in the taxi just now and I started staring at everything I passed. Everything that was there was there because of a whole load of hard work. By man or nature.

Man. Mad day. I couldn't sleep in the cab today. Hmm.

methinks teh brother likes a gurlll. hoho. the only bad thing i see is his studies. hmm. dear brother. don't waste mummy's efforts kay? don't be a bastard. hoho. i just called him a bastard. how bad is that? i dont care. if he does smth to hurt teh mummy. he's bastard. yarr.

okay. so. training went pretty alright today. not toooo bad. still uber tiring. nvm. 2 more morning sessions to a restful sunday. yay!

Am now listening to the audio book of Men are from mars, women are from venus. lol. it sounds funnayy. hurhur. kay. off i go.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com