The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Thursday, September 08, 2005


Taken from Rika's blog.

Go to your Winamp (or any media player) and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


What do you think of me, iTunes?
The Wonders- I need you (that thing you do)

Will I have a happy life?
Damien Rice- Delicate

What do my friends really think of me?
hyesung ft mltr - take me to your heart.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Skid Row- I remember you

What does [insert significant other] think of me?
Coldplay- Fix You

How can I make myself happy?
Quietdrive - The Season

What should I do with my life?
Doris Day - Dream a little dream of me

Why must life be so full of pain?
Jack Johnson - Better Together

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
MLTR - That's why you go away

Will I ever have children?
John Mayer - My stupid mouth

Will I die happy?
Quietdrive - Everyone and Everything

Can you give me some advice?
Mambo Italiano

Do you know where your children are?
John Mayer - Your Body Is a Wonderland

What do you think happiness is?
Raghav - So confused

What's your favourite fetish?
Maroon 5 - Harder to breathe

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com