The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Sunday, September 11, 2005


kayness. im officially blog mad. wahaha. anyways. here are some hogworts pick up line:


-Wana ride my Nimbus 2000?
-Let me show what Slytherin really means.
-How'd you like to model my Cloak of Invisibility?
-I've got the biggest wand on campus, babe.
-I've just mastered levitation, honey. Wanna see something rise?
-I've done the entire Quidditch team.
-I'm no werewolf, but I can turn into an animal.
-I need to practice my Charms homework. May I make your clothes disappear?
-I didn't make it to Gringotts on time. Can you hold my Knuts for me?
-Will you be my familiar?

i like teh first one. arr. ^_^

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com