The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Friday, September 09, 2005


Hi all. I wrote this ystd. Some thoughts. Well. My thoughts. Emo again la. >.<

I hate it when life gets to me. I hate it when i am confused. When i have to something just because. If i dont, i'll make people upset or angry. I don't like making people unhappy or upset. But sometimes, i really couldn't care. My life is getting boring and forced. I know it's wrong, but i dont really like the way my life is heading. People envy the life i have. The chance to travel. Yes. I am grateful and very lucky. But. Somehow. Just somehow. I feel life sucks. Damn these feelings.
What if i hadn't joined sports. Would i be fucking fat? and Obese and Overweight and shit? man. that would bring my number of friends down. Dont deny. If i were friggin fat and didnt care to make friends cos i were so damn insecure, i wouldnt have many friends. So. I guess that's good? Hmm. Well. Kay. I guess. there are thing about my life i dont regret and because i believe life should not have any regrets. Well. No regrets then. Just friggin emo feelings that surface once in awhile. Kayness man. Rant over.

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com