Wednesday, August 24, 2005
is it really just an obsession? i do not know lar. wth.
hrm. let's recap assignments that are due.
3d
-lantern, skeleton quite done. need to get teh friggin outercovering!
-portfolio
2d
-sketchbook, need to draw somemore.
-portfolio
drawess
-a2 illustration, my favourite. but. DO I GOT TEH TIME? whee.
ideation
-redo the stupid pattern that apparently doesnt seem patterny.
comdi
-presentation. methinks we're quite behind. but we'll still do alright la. hur.
KAYS. THAT'S ALOT LA. wheeness.
kay. er.. im feeling guilty. abt not going training. at the same time, im feeling oh so good.
hee. tiring la. teh friggin training. kays.
am i going training today? see how la. i do not know yet. i know la. im just being stupidly lazy lar. I DO NOT CARE MANNNN!
im gonna like train fer the next 3 dang years. dno why they seem so fuggin pissed that im not going for A WEEK DAMNIT! fugoff la. eesh. im ranting and rolling and freakin out. whee. excuse me.
anyways. i dont like la. kay.
u know. i hate. when u take it out on me just cos ur pissed with my brother. i know he is a dang asshole most of the time. but. leave me be la. keep me out of it. i hate it. eesh.
I CANT FORGET YOUR NAME! FORGET YOUR NAME! YEA I CANT FORGET YOU NOW I KNOW! I CANT FORGET YOU GURLL!~ wheeness.
kay.er. im kay-ing alot here ay? sorry la. hee. im typing randomly now cos i do not know what im gonna do after this. hrm. maybe. i go. er. draw. yesh. hee. DRAW. hee. k'bye.
PEACE OUT!