The Unbelievably Random Rantings of a Teenage Err.  

                           

<body>

ME (:
theresa.

Thank yous(:
Family
Friends
Singapore Disability Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council
Aquatic Performance Swim Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Everyone else who have shown so much love and support.

Thank you all so much.

BABBLINGS (:


BYE BYES (:


THANKS TO (:
niss
picture
brushes
codes
I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005


And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be


im watching nightmare before christmas now! whee. ^_^ i cannot decide which character i like best. prolly zero! whee. hurhur.

And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one


it ish nice ay. whee.

My dearest friend if you dont mind
I'd like to join you by your side
where we can gaze into the stars


oogie boogie is scarey. ay. ey. hey. haha.

and sit together, now and forever
for it is plain as anyone can see
we're simply meant to be


whee. show is about to end. byeee. be backkk laterr..

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com