I adopted a cute lil' emo fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Lonely..
im Miss Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
Im so Lonely, im Miss Lonely
I have nobody,
for my owwnnn
Im so Lonely..
cute lyrics eh? haha. first part sounds like a mouse singing. lol. quite funny. :) but a sad song too. :(
hmm. just had spicy burger frm mos burger. :) and kinder bueno. yumm rite? haha. yumm- :)
haha. luffy mood now. (laugh-ie) no such word i know. :p
CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT COMPPPPPP!!!!! haha. in england i think. den. manila at the end of the year.
then brazil in the middle of the year. woohoo!! :p i think i'll be toadally shagged. tired.
lalalala... FABLE is FUNNNN. believe me. funness man.. can choose ta be good or evilll- woo.. i think i'll try being evil. :p hee
well. that's alll. gonna go. -yawn- ciao peeps. PEACE mmKAY??? .