Wednesday, December 29, 2004
some really really lame and corny pick up lines. enjoy.. :D
- Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
- Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!(guffaws)
- Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
- Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
- Your so hot when i look at you i get a tan
- "your body is a wonderland, and I want to be Alice!"
- Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
- Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
- Do you have a sunburn baby, or are you always this hot?
haha. okok.. ill stop.. =X hee.